We are looking for a multi-talented marketer to join our growing team!
The Marketing Design Coordinator will contribute their first-class design and marketing skills to help increase awareness & sales for our companies and products. This position is responsible for in-house design, basic programming to implement their design on Word Press and Social Media and general digital marketing project work. As part of a high-functioning marketing team, they will ensure all projects and communication are carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation.
- Create all in-house design projects across 3 brands.
- Implement approved design using programming and project management skills within the following channels: website (with programmer support), social media, Google Adwords, Print, In-market and tradeshow/conferences.
- Support production work as needed for small mailings, company client events.
- Copywrite, edit, press-check and ensure all projects are error free and meet design standards.
- Communicate and secure bids with vendors; Oversee vendor management on projects.
- Create presentations, informal videos, and other company & brand assets as needed.
- Manage additional marketing support projects as needed.
The Marketing Design Coordinator position reports to the head of Marketing and the winning candidate will have the following experience:
- 1-3 years marketing design experience (samples required)
- Basic programming skills to implement their design in Word Press, Social Media, etc. (samples required)
- 1-2 years of marketing project work as part of a holistic marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design or related field
- Top-notch computer/digital skills – All Adobe Design Suite, Word Press/Content Management software, basic front-end coding, MS Office suite, social media platforms, Google AdWords/Analytics, etc.
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational abilities and time management skills
- Success-driven & positive, proactive nature
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal in English & Spanish
- Ability work independently and easily follow instructions
- Multi-tasker, innovation-driven, team player
- Experience with Pay-per-click/Google and basic copywriting is a plus
To apply email your resume, salary requirements (in Mexican Pesos) and a minimum of two design samples to email@example.com.
This position is office-based and located in Tijuana, Mexico.
We look forward to hearing from you – Thank you!