The Project Lead is responsible for supporting the Program Manager through proactive management of key client project activity resulting in highly satisfied clients with seamless solutions delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Support client planning sessions led by the Program Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are met and performance of client’s portfolio is on par with expectations. Develop appropriate action plans as result of planning session review.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and client documentation, inclusive of detailed project plans and communicate plans to clients, internal teams, and vendors. Actively track progress against project plans and drive project team to identify opportunities for efficiencies by anticipating risks before they impact cost or deliverables.
- Support the development of project scope, working closely with the Program Manager to identify and understand needs of clients and stakeholders, and assess technical feasibility.
- Utilize direct client feedback to identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before impact to costs, deliverables, or client’s operations. Develop and implement repeatable and scalable solutions based on these opportunities.
- Track client resource needs and deliverables, ensure their availability, and secure assignment of resources to initiatives and ongoing client demands while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and team members utilizing effective communication throughout the client life-cycle.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of project performance, minimize project risk, and manage changes to scope, schedule and cost, using appropriate verification techniques. Escalate issues to management as needed.
- Position Requirements:
- Bachelors in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in project management and client services in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broad goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent, preferably with Project Management Professional certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences through written and verbal means.
- Strong program management skills which balance day-to-day operational and project needs with high-level strategic planning for the company and client.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.