- July 17, 2017
- Posted by: Blythe Lawton
First Associates Loan Servicing, LLC is seeking a seasoned salesperson who is strongly motivated to help accelerate our company’s revenue and growth. This is a senior role where you have two jobs – to find and close business.
Working as a key part of the commercial team, you will generate and follow up on leads and work with potential clients to create and sell customized financial service solutions. This is a hunter role, where the right candidate will combine their experience, skills and contacts with our first-class products and service to generate six figures in revenue per year.
If you can create immediate opportunity and demand for our solutions, have the finesse to manage a smooth sales cycle with top-level client contacts and the know how to build an active and consistent sales pipeline then we want to meet you.
- Establish go-to-market strategy for a diverse product portfolio across multiple markets.
- Identify sales opportunities and client decision makers that translate into revenue.
- Develop the necessary rapport to efficiently close business and deliver solutions that meet and exceed the client needs.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Management Team, C-Level and other departments throughout sales cycle to enhance client accounts, build a strong foundation and help develop the cross-team relationships to ensure ongoing business and satisfaction.
- Develop and manage company pricing structures.
- Develop annual sales and service plan in support of organizational objectives.
- Work with Commercial & Management Teams on the development of partnership & advocacy arrangements.
- Work with Commercial & Management Teams to evaluate and prioritize market segments and develop supporting value propositions and product and communication/promotional materials to effectively implement.
- Create KPIs to monitor & maximize performance.
- Meet or exceed goals pertaining to sales, quality and service.
- Requires 7-10 years of experience in a senior sales/business development role.
- Sales experience in B2B methodology. Sales/Account experience in the loan servicing industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Solid understanding of sales research and data analysis methods.
- Demonstrated experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all sales aspects.
- Working knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce.com, Zoho, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Must be capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage, work remotely, and in a small team environment.
- West Coast based with the ability to travel up to 40%.
- Familiarity with loan servicing and/or customer service industry.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.