The Document Management Specialist may be responsible for either Document Verification or Document Processing and is expected to adhere to stated policies and procedures related to the safeguarding of the loan documents.
The Document Management Specialist is expected to review documents received from client for validation and verify the required information to be verified matches the loan file using the document validation system. The incumbent may also be responsible for the management and processing of specific loan documents internally and with state agencies.
- Validate all contract documents against the provided criteria for each loan file sent by client.
- Monitor validation queue to ensure that all validations are completed with specified timeline.
- Process assigned UCC/PUC documents as outlined in PnP manual including perform document corrections to meet recorder’s stipulations for recording,
- Ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Maintain database with recording information for recorded documents.
- Process all title releases or UCC terminations within 24-48 hours.
- High school diploma and a minimum 2 years of Document Management experience.
- General knowledge of jurisdictional rules and procedures for filing titles, UCC, and PUC.
- General knowledge of loan products and documents.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and demonstrate an ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Excellent listening, comprehension and verbal/written communication skills.
- Competent in computer software, including MS Excel, MS Word, and Internet Browsers.