First Associates Loan Servicing, LLC offers in-depth industry expertise, cutting-edge technology and delivers flexible, scalable and innovative solutions to meet the demands of any company. We are the fastest growing servicer of loan and lease portfolios in the United States and are expanding their reach and services across the globe.
First Associates is the only company in its class to receive a Morningstar Credit Ratings MOR RV1 ranking with a forecast of ‘stable’ which is the highest certification for operational risk and overall excellence in loan servicing. They celebrated their 30-Year Anniversary in 2016 and were selected by their peers as the LendIt 2017 Top Service Provider.
First Associates is seeking a highly motivated, skilled professional with strong leadership skills for a rewarding career as the Call Center Supervisor. First Associates’ Website
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the Call Center.
- Provide coaching and training as needed to ensure team performance against department KPIs.
- Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group.
- Monitor workflow and operational efficiency in order to implement changes and improvements.
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements.
- Perform QA monitoring as a mechanism to identify risk and to ensure that procedures are followed and risk controls maintained.
- Responsible for handling all escalated calls.
- Provide insight into client needs and program requirements
- Strictly adhere to department standards for maintenance of serviced accounts and consistently maintain current customer, collateral, and status information on all serviced accounts.
- Perform annual performance reviews and monthly performance coaching.
- Work closely with Human Resources to address, resolve and document any staff related issues (i.e. employee counseling, coaching, termination, etc.).
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as requested.
- Drive you and your group in our values of Aspire, Innovate, Deliver and Collaborate.
Basic Skills and Knowledge
- Requires three (3) years of collection/servicing experience and a minimum of (2) two years’ experience supervising in a fast-paced call center setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven record of leading of high performing teams.
- Knowledge of collection laws required. Knowledge of various asset classes desired with Automotive servicing a plus.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) required.
- Proficient in Contact Center software preferred
- Must have good communication and organization skills. Must be capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.