The Business Analyst – Call Center Support performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. The Business Analyst will analyze and translate operation requirements into system deployments and business process changes. They act as a change agent to help facilitate effective process re-engineering. The Business Analyst will also develop a strong QA procedure for operational areas. After determining scope and optimum solution, the Business Analyst will develop seamless solutions delivered to operations and our clients on time, within budget and within scope.
- Manages the department’s customer/support services quality improvement programs to ensure member and provider satisfaction.
- Ensures the care center is meeting telephone access standards.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology developers, and executive management team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of service management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process re-engineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Design new programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow charge and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business requirements.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and implement QA process and protocol for all process improvement initiatives and new client on-boarding.
- Define scope by identifying optimum solution with contingency plans.
- Transfer necessary business view to IT developers to ensure implemented solution meets the needs of the business.
- Maintain project prioritization schedule for Operations to insure balance of process improvement deliverables with new client on-boarding.
- Fully Document Compliance oversight and build automation throughout Compliance cycle.
- Bachelor’s in business management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in project management, call center analytics or client services in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance audit and reporting, including internal audit set-up. • Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.