The Business Analyst, Call Center Support performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. The Business Analyst, Call Center Support will analyze and translate operation requirements into system deployments. The Business Analyst, Call Center Support will develop and deploy appropriate testing for all system enhancements and new client on-boarding.
The Business Analyst, Call Center Support is expected to oversee all implementations and activities for assigned projects. Specifically, this person will:
- Defines and documents statement of work required for new on-boarding or system enhancements.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify and define business needs and objectives, and ensure that new functionality is embedded in current operational procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users and information technology developers in testing and deployment of system enhancements or new client on-boarding.
- Plans, organizes and conducts testing for all system enhancements and new product launches
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Define scope by identifying optimum solution with contingency plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Call Center environment, business operations, analytics or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action
- Solid organizational skills, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office and Loan Servicing Software required (Nortridge preferred).
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.