The Business Analyst is assigned to deliver Communication Strategy as a primary function and performs professional duties related to the review, assessment and development of business processes and call center effectiveness. The business analyst is responsible for developing and delivering world class performance insight and reporting to our clients and internal stakeholders. The Business Analyst will ensure that all activity, reconciliations, reporting, and analysis is carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation.
The Business Analyst is expected to develop strategies and activities that result in optimized processes, insight and high client satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Develop and flawlessly execute reporting and process design through coordination with the Project Management Office, internal resources, and/or third parties/vendors that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Develop and perform ongoing improvements to reporting packages effectiveness that include scope and objectives, identify and understand needs of clients and
stakeholders, and assess the technical feasibility.
- Ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout client life-cycle.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Design new communication outreach programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow charge and diagrams, studying system capabilities and
writing business requirements.
- Design new programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow charge and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business requirements.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Utilize deductive reasoning skills to anticipate internal and external client needs.
- Build and present trend data of multi-channel monitoring formats and quality standards to track performance at team, individual and client level.
- Maintain departmental quality standards through exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Recommend call center employee schedules and work modes (dialer/manual) to ensure optimal account servicing and customer satisfaction
- Design multi-channel campaign development, conduct testing, implementation, and optimization during frequency intervals and ad-hoc as needed
- Monitor daily operations and enhance processes to maximize technology efficiency for self-serve and agent-assisted calls
- Troubleshoot technical issues and serve as technical liaison between front-line deficiencies and application support teams, internally and externally
- Optimize vendor performance, including reporting and pricing structures, to increase performance and reduce costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, or related field, 2-5 years of experience in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office. Advance level in Excel is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including clients, team members, and vendors, through written and verbal means.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into action.
- Dialer Management Software and Loan Servicing Software required (Five9, Genesys, Nortridge preferred).
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.