The Business Analyst – Speech Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the overall Quality speech analytics category design and leveraging the system of record to design solutions for contact centers. Reliability and outstanding delivery are the cornerstones of expectations. This individual will work cross-functionally with various groups internally and externally.
- Ability to understand the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights.
- Works with IT to address problems with automated processes that support the speech analytic platform
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology developers, and executive management team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of service management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process re-engineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Design new programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow charge and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business requirements.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and implement QA process and protocol for all process improvement initiatives and new client on-boarding.
- Define scope by identifying optimum solution with contingency plans.
- Transfer necessary business view to IT developers to ensure implemented solution meets the needs of the business.
- Maintain project prioritization schedule for Operations to insure balance of process improvement deliverables with new client on-boarding.
- Bachelor’s in business management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in project management, call center analytics or client services in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance audit and reporting, including internal audit set-up.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.