First Associates Loan Servicing is the fastest growing financial services company in the United States and is expanding globally. In the last few years, First Associates has added 300 employees and is on track to continue this level of growth moving forward. Our industry partners include Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, Citibank, Prosper, Lending Club, Yamaha and many other world class finance organizations.
First Associates is seeking an achievement-driven and highly-motivated Business Development Executive to expand our client base in the United States.
Working remotely, this position is responsible for developing relationships with and selling our Loan Servicing Solutions and Call Center Services to C-level executives in investment banks, regional banks, finance companies, credit unions, loan originators and trade schools. Successful candidate must be a proactive sales hunter with personality and drive to close the deal. Our comprehensive training program and marketing support provide the right candidate with the industry knowledge and resources to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Identify and capture sales opportunities, implementing improved sales strategies and tactics to speed the sale cycle and close transactions
- Extensive prospecting via phone, field sales calls, and referrals to create self-generated sales activity
- Maintain and document a high level of personal activity to meet goals
- Strategize on best value sales targets with internal sales team
- Attend conferences and trade shows to effectively network with prospects
- Occasional travel to prospect locations to identify prospects and present solutions
- Develop sales forecasts and work with sales team to ensure targets are met
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter” with a strong work ethic
- Team player with a high degree of self confidence and professionalism
- Prior successful sales experience selling loan services or call center services
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical thought and problem solving skills; operate well under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Competitive performance-based compensation plan with high earnings potential
- Comprehensive training program, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Extensive benefits package including
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
If you are interested in applying and your experience matches our qualifications, please send your resume to Larry Chiavaro at: firstname.lastname@example.org.