The Call Center Director oversees multiple call center locations and performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes and people management within the call center. The Call Center Director is responsible for establishing high standards of work quality, despite aggressive timelines and competing priorities, and owns the final output of operational performance. The Call Center Director is a change agent who helps facilitate effective process re-engineering and employee development.
- Proactively manage performance against key metrics, ensuring customer and client satisfaction while improving overall portfolio performance.
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet and exceed client expectations while continually improving overall company performance.
- Accountable for the delivery and attainment of all contractually required SLAs.
- Works with the various support teams, including Workforce Management, Human Resources and IT to accomplish objectives including: selecting, onboarding, training, assigning, coaching, and counseling staff to drive high performance in a compliant environment.
- Responsible for establishing high standards of work quality despite pressing deadlines and competing priorities and owns the final output of operational performance metrics, personnel issues, and financial decisions related to operational deliverables.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees choose to work and achieve their goals.
- Identify, analyze, develop and recommend plans for improved customer experience including the minimizing of call escalations through effective training, coaching and support.
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement and ambitious work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and exceeds daily operational metrics against major floor operations deliverables.
- Partner with workforce management to assess and forecast shift demand, recommend reallocation of resources within and across teams to optimize response time and compliance with SLAs.
- Conduct business reviews with the senior management and external clients to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts.
- Responsible for management of third-party service providers including selection, qualifying and auditing in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field.
- Requires 10+ years experience in call center management, business operations or client services in financial services with 5 years within a collection environment preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of data analysis, staffing models and general workforce management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage results-oriented call center recruiting and training programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and be able to translate data into action
- Solid organizational skills with ability to lead teams of various sizes, focus on broader goals and projects details simultaneously, and multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel internationally up to 2-3 times per week (sometimes overnight). Current call centers located in San Diego, CA and Tijuana BCS, Mexico.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position please send your resume to jobs@1stAssociates.com.