The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the successful management of their team, developing and coaching Quality Assurance Specialists to increased success, focusing on accurate, calibrated scoring while analyzing team performance and delivering accurate and timely reporting to our agents, supervisors and clients.
- Monitor the Quality Assurance of the procedures your group processes
- Provide necessary coaching to ensure efficient running of the department and accurate recurring reporting
- Ability to develop and maintain QA process improvement
- Monitor workflow and operational efficiency to implement changes and improvements
- Analyze and respond to trends in risk areas, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements
- Perform QA monitoring as a mechanism to identify risk and to ensure that procedures are followed, and risk controls maintained and to insure calibration amongst Quality Assurance Specialists
- Keep current on new developments in areas of responsibility and makes necessary policy and process change recommendations to Management
- Seek opportunities for automation and submit necessary requirements to Management
- Assist Call Center staff with questions and concerns they may have
- Understand client matrix and all client training guides so you can successfully give direction to staff
- Monitor reporting and QA specialists score to ensure minimum requirements are met
- Recommend to management when corrective action steps need to be taken
- Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group
- Ensure staff is productive and efficient
- Follow up on deadlines and productivity of the staff in your group
- Interview and assist with hiring additional staff as needed
- Train QA group on new product offerings, new procedures and troubleshooting
- Address, resolve and document any staff related occurrences
- Perform annual performance reviews
- Special projects as assigned by management to ensure operational effectiveness
- Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, Education, or similar required
- Requires five (5) years of professional experience in quality assurance or related field with at least three (3) years in a supervisory capacity with demonstrated ability to drive accountability and maintain team morale.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including customers, team members, and attorneys, through written and verbal means.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to work across teams, ability to focus on broader goals and customer level details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office and Loan Servicing Software required (Nortridge preferred).
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.