The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the successful management of their Call Center team, developing and coaching agents to increase success, focusing on delivering a best-in-class customer experience to our clients.
* Monitor the Quality Assurance
* Provide necessary coaching to ensure efficient running of the department.
* Monitor workflow and operational efficiency to implement changes and improvements.
* Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements.
* Perform QA monitoring to ensure that procedures are followed.
* Keeps current on new developments in areas of responsibility.
* Seek opportunities for automation and submit necessary requirements to Management.
* Assist call center with questions and concerns they may have.
* Understand client training guides so you can successfully give direction to staff.
* Monitor real-time queue system.
* Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group.
* Ensure staff is productive and efficient.
* Follow up on deadlines and productivity of the staff.
* Interview and assist with hiring additional staff.
* Train your group on new product offerings, new procedures, and troubleshooting.
* Responsible for handling escalated calls.
* Address, resolve and document any staff related occurrences.
* Perform annual performance reviews.
* Special projects as assigned by management to ensure operational effectiveness.
* 3 years of experience in position (Collection preferably)
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Good communication and organization skills
* Capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines
* Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Programs, and various Internet Browsers preferred
* Knowledge of collection laws required and various asset classes preferred
Lago Sur, Tijuana, BC.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come by for an in-person interview in our Tijuana call center. Just fill out the form below to put your name on the list and get instructions.