The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the successful management of their Call Center team, developing and coaching agents to increase success, focusing on delivering a best-in-class customer experience to our clients.
- Monitor the Quality Assurance
- Provide necessary coaching to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Monitor workflow and operational efficiency to implement changes and improvements.
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements.
- Perform QA monitoring to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Keeps current on new developments in areas of responsibility.
- Seek opportunities for automation and submit necessary requirements to Management.
- Assist call center with questions and concerns they may have.
- Understand client training guides so you can successfully give direction to staff.
- Monitor real-time queue system.
- Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group.
- Ensure staff is productive and efficient.
- Follow up on deadlines and productivity of the staff.
- Interview and assist with hiring additional staff.
- Train your group on new product offerings, new procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for handling escalated calls.
- Address, resolve and document any staff related occurrences.
- Perform annual performance reviews.
- Special projects as assigned by management to ensure operational effectiveness.
- 3 years of experience in position (Collection preferably)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good communication and organization skills
- Capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Programs, and various Internet Browsers preferred
- Knowledge of collection laws required and various asset classes preferred
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us for an appointment at 660-1865 / 660-1584 or visit us for an interview onsite at Blvd Insurgentes 1200, Fracc El Lago Sur (Used to be Calimax)