We are looking for a multi-talented Junior Designer to join our growing team!
The Jr. Graphic Designer will contribute their first-class design and marketing skills to help increase awareness & sales for our companies and products. This position is responsible for in-house design, basic programming/platform know-how to implement their design and general digital marketing project work. As part of a high-functioning marketing team, they will ensure all projects and communication are carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation.
* Work with our Graphic Designer to support all in-house design projects across 3 brands.
* Implement approved design using platform knowledge and project management skills within the following channels: website (with programmer support), social media, Google AdWords, Print, In-market and tradeshow/conferences.
* Support production work as needed for small mailings, company client events.
* Help establish, maintain and communicate brand standards via the creation of content repositories and other tools.
* Copywrite, edit, press-check and ensure all projects are error free and meet design standards.
* Create presentations, informal videos and other company & brand assets as needed.
* Manage additional marketing support projects as needed.
This position reports to the head of Marketing, but will work very closely under our lead Graphic Designer. The winning candidate will have the following experience:
* 1-3 years design experience (samples required)
* Basic platform skills to implement their design in Word Press, Social Media, etc.
* Experience working as part of a holistic marketing team
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design or related field
* Top-notch computer/digital skills –Illustrator and Photoshop, Content Management software, MS Office suite, social media platforms, etc.
* High attention to detail, excellent organizational abilities and time management skills
* Success-driven & positive, proactive nature
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal in English & Spanish
* Ability work independently and easily follow instructions
* Multi-tasker, innovation driven, team player
* Programming Skills/Word Press and knowledge of After Effects is highly desirable.
To apply email your resume, salary requirements (in Mexican Pesos) and portfolio link to ngutierrez@1stAssociates.com
We look forward to hearing from you – Thank you!