The Manager, Dialer and Workforce Management oversees the call center platforms for multiple call center locations and is accountable for identifying, remediating or escalating systemic and manual issues within the telephony platform. The Manager, Dialer and Workforce Management is responsible for day-to-day execution including monitoring and optimizing inbound and outbound dialing campaigns across multiple lines of business and serves as a single point of contact for all Call Center staffing, scheduling and dialer management needs.
- Proactively manage dialer operations to meet company objectives in right-party contact, penetration rate, utilization, occupancy and other call center KPIs.
- Coordinate work force management to staff different areas of the call center.
- Ensure attainment of all contractually required SLAs for external clients
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees choose to work and achieve their goals.
- Identify, analyze, develop and recommend plans for improved customer communication experience including the minimizing of abandon rate and increase in all other KPIs
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement and ambitious work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and exceeds daily operational metrics against major operations deliverables.
- Collaborate with Operations Strategy on execution of campaigns, providing timely and precise feedback, as well as, recommendations to make the campaigns more effective.
- Develop and manage optimized call center forecast and associated staffing and scheduling for existing and future clients.
- Conduct business reviews with senior management and external clients to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- Requires 7+ years’ experience in call center dialer management, work force management. Five years within a collection environment preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of data analysis, staffing models and general workforce management
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and be able to translate data into action
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel international up to 2-3 times per week (sometimes overnight). Current call centers located in San Diego, CA and Tijuana BCS, Mexico
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.