The Workforce Manager oversees the call center workforce platform for multiple call center locations and is accountable for identifying, remediating or escalating staffing, capacity and forecasting within the organization. The Manager, Workforce is responsible for day-to-day execution including monitoring and optimizing productivity across multiple lines of business and serves as a single point of contact for all Call Center staffing and scheduling needs.
- Reviews call center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation to maintain appropriate staffing levels weekly
- Understands and executes agent scheduling effectively
- Manages and monitors agent time off
- Implements strategies based off consistently changing needs of the business by tracking hiring plans and forecasted attendance rates
- Develops and manages optimized call center forecast and associated staffing and scheduling for existing and future clients
- Conducts business reviews with senior management and external clients to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts
- Understands and can execute forecasting for call center, chat and email resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- Requires 7+ years’ experience in workforce management in a blended environment (inbound/outbound). Experience in collections strategy preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of data analysis and staffing models
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and be able to translate data into action
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with forecasting platforms (Verint, Nice, InContact etc)
- Ability to travel internationally (Mexico and USA)
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to Marketing@1stassociates.com