The Web Marketing Associate is assigned to facilitate communication and awareness for the company, its employees and its products as a primary function. The Web Marketing Associate will ensure that all web projects, SEO strategy, reporting and analysis is carried out in an effective, timely, engaging and accurate manner.
The Web Marketing Associate is expected to develop projects and communication that result in optimized awareness, qualified leads and external and internal audience satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Help manage website content using WordPress skills for both public company sites and internal employee portals.
- Manage SEO strategy to raise brand awareness and generate recruiting and sales leads.
- Help generate inbound sales leads via Google AdWords.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors, partners, stakeholders, media and other parties that will help raise awareness and improve the image and position of the company, executive team and our products.
- Ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Demonstrate proficiency in WordPress, MS Office and image editing tools.
- Contribute to and maintain departmental quality standards through exceptional presentation, listening and analytical skills.
- Manage various ad hoc projects as needed to support commercial, corporate and brand efforts.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Communication, Business Management or related field, 1-3 years of experience in marketing or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Fully Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – across multiple audiences including clients, team members, media, partners and vendors.
- Experienced with WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google AdWords and general content management systems.
- Project management, cross-team collaboration and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability & transportation to travel to SD company headquarters up to 1 time per month.
- Basic design development skills are a plus.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to marketing@1stAssociates.com