The Marketing Manager is assigned to facilitate effective communication, optimized awareness and qualified leads for the company and its products; manage, motivate and develop the marketing team; and facilitate quality design, content and project approvals as its primary functions. They are responsible for delivering world class marketing for our financial, call center and collection products. The Marketing Manager will ensure that all projects, communication, design, reporting and analysis are carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation.
- Help oversee all aspects of marketing activity for every First Associates brand and service line.
- Develop brand content – articles, images, videos, web pages, newsletters, sales tools, etc.
- Co-manage corporate, brand and internal communication efforts to ensure awareness of company, products, executives and culture.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, management and staff to ensure brand guidelines and company image remain on point and that the company is appropriately and positively represented (visually & in writing) at all times.
- Write, design and deploy client communication with the express purpose of generating new business and/or developing prospective clients.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors, partners, stakeholders, media and other parties that will help raise awareness and improve the image and position of the company, executive team and our products.
- Define and document business functions, communication and processes.
- Provide other business units with marketing support and assist them with visual and written communication about their initiatives, policies, events and procedures.
- Develop tools, techniques and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction and overall cost efficiency.
- Proactively address open items, process improvements and connection opportunities while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Contribute to, enforce and maintain departmental/company quality and brand standards.
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed to support commercial, corporate and brand efforts.
- Build & execute ROI/performance reports, forecast trends, conduct gap analysis, justify budgets and make data-driven recommendations for the launch, continuation or deletion of specific marketing initiatives.
- Help manage operational costs, develop quarterly targets and set department goals.
- Hire, coach, develop and train team members; communicate performance level expectations.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Communication or Business Management, 7-10 years of hands-on Marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple audiences including clients, team members, end-users, media, partners and vendors.
- Highly effective, results-oriented leadership style, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker with proven ability to influence key stakeholders and collaborate across business lines.
- Strong multi-channel content development skills, analytical skills and ability to translate data into action.
- Critical eye for design, full competence with design review and detailed experience maintaining and enforcing brand standards/guidelines.
- Strong project management, analytical and business process skills.
- Deep working knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media platforms, Google Suite, design tools and WordPress/general content management systems.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.