Seeking an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client and internal projects with the goal of defining strong project deliverables that drive results and delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Develop and flawlessly execute projects, coordinating clients, internal resources, and third parties/vendors for delivery of project objectives on time, on budget, within scope, and in a manner that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Drive development of project scope and objectives, identify and understand needs of clients and stakeholders, and assess the technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans, communicate plans to clients, internal teams, and vendors, track progress against project plans, identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before they impact cost or deliverables.
- Identify project resource needs, ensure their availability, and secure their assignment to projects while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of project performance, minimize project risk, and manage changes to scope, schedule and cost, using appropriate verification techniques. Escalate issues to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout the project development and execution phases.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Assess and develop internal staff project management skills, identify training needs and opportunities, and propose policies or procedures that will enhance the company’s ability to deliver valuable services to our clients.
- Bachelors in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7 years of experience in project management in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including clients, team members, and vendors, through written and verbal means.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.