The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for monitoring and documenting individual call quality in support of the communication department’s quality goals and initiatives. The Quality Assurance Specialist fairly and consistently evaluates both verbal and written customer contact for accuracy. Provides documented feedback for success in executing superior service and quality to our customers and clients.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is expected to maintain strategies and activities that result in optimized processes, insight and high client satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Build and present trend data of multichannel monitoring formats and quality standards to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Prepares and analyzes weekly and monthly internal and external quality reports to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of reporting effectiveness and develop new reports anticipating the client and internal stakeholder needs and driving to self-service capabilities.
- Ensure all call monitoring, scoring and reporting is carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and look for continued process improvement and innovation.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders and team members through effective communication throughout client life-cycle.
- Maintain departmental quality standards through exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of system access.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization to ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Bachelors in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, or related field, 2-5 years of experience in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including stakeholders and team members through written and verbal means.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into action.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office and Loan Servicing Software required (Nortridge and CallMiner preferred).
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us for an appointment at 660-1865 / 660-1584 or visit us for an interview onsite at Blvd Insurgentes 1200, Fracc El Lago Sur (Used to be Calimax).