The Senior Marketing Associate is assigned to facilitate communication, awareness and leads for the company and its products as a primary function. They will perform professional duties related to and are responsible for delivering world class marketing and lead generation efforts for our financial and call center products. The Senior Marketing Associate will ensure that all projects, communication, reporting and analysis is carried out in an effective, timely and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation.
The Senior Marketing Associate is expected to develop projects and communication that result in optimized awareness, qualified sales leads and high client satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Develop brand content – articles, images, videos, webpages, newsletters, etc. – to further establish the brand and support lead generation.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of marketing collateral and sales tools.
- Help manage website content using WordPress skills for both public company sites and internal employee portals.
- Manage social media to raise brand awareness and generate leads for the company and our products.
- Help manage corporate, brand and internal communication efforts to ensure awareness of company, products, executives and culture.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, management and staff to ensure brand guidelines and company image remain on point and that the company is appropriately and positively represented (visually & in writing) at all times.
- Write, design and deploy client communication with the express purpose of generating new business and/or developing prospective clients.
- Plan, execute and/or manage meetings, conferences and events.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors, partners, stakeholders, media and other parties that will help raise awareness and improve the image and position of the company, executive team and our products.
- Define and document business functions, communication and processes.
- Ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Provide other business units with marketing support and assist them with presentation (visual) and communication (written) about their initiatives, policies, events and procedures.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Create new and optimize existing projects and communication based on data generated from monthly and project reporting.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Utilize deductive reasoning skills to anticipate market response and proactively address open items, process improvements or opportunities for improvement and connection.
- Demonstrate proficiency in WordPress, MS Office, basic video and image editing tools and social media platforms to enable lead generation & increased brand/product awareness.
- Build and present trend data of multichannel monitoring formats to track performance at overall and project specific intervals.
- Contribute to and maintain departmental quality standards through exceptional presentation, listening and analytical skills.
- Manage various ad hoc projects as needed to support commercial, corporate and brand efforts.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communication, Business Management or related field, 2-5 years of experience in marketing or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple audiences including clients, team members, media, partners and vendors, through written and verbal means.
- Strong multichannel content development skills including supporting research.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and collaborate across business lines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into action.
- Experienced with WordPress, Microsoft Office, social media platforms, Google AdWords & Analytics and general content management systems.
- Basic design development and reporting skills.
- Project management, cross-team collaboration, team leadership and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to marketing@1stAssociates.com