The Marketing Associate is assigned to facilitate communication and awareness for the company, its employees and its products as a primary function. They will perform professional duties related to and are responsible for delivering world class marketing and communication efforts to internal and external audiences. The Marketing Associate will ensure that all projects, communication, reporting and analysis is carried out in an effective, timely engaging and accurate manner.
The Marketing Associate is expected to develop projects and communication that result in optimized awareness, qualified leads and external and internal audience satisfaction. Specifically, this person will:
- Assist in the creation and deployment of marketing collateral and sales tools.
- Develop and/or execute recruiting communication and assets including media, email, video and in-market efforts to generate new employees and increase current employee satisfaction & awareness.
- Help manage website content using WordPress skills for both public company sites and internal employee portals.
- Develop brand content – articles, images, videos, webpages, newsletters, etc. – to further establish the brand and support lead generation.
- Co-manage social media to raise brand awareness and generate recruiting and sales leads
- Write and execute corporate, brand and internal communication efforts to ensure awareness of company, products, executives and culture.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, management and staff to ensure brand guidelines and company image remain on point and that the company is appropriately and positively represented (visually & in writing) at all times.
- Write, design and deploy client communication with the express purpose of generating new business and/or developing prospective clients.
- Plan, execute and/or manage meetings, conferences and events.
- Develop effective relationships with vendors, partners, stakeholders, media and other parties that will help raise awareness and improve the image and position of the company, executive team and our products.
- Ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Provide other business units with marketing support and assist them with presentation (visual) and communication (written) about their initiatives, policies, events and procedures.
- Create new and optimize existing projects and communication based on data generated from monthly and project reporting.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Utilize deductive reasoning skills to anticipate market response and proactively address open items, process improvements or opportunities for improvement and connection.
- Demonstrate proficiency in WordPress, MS Office, basic video and image editing tools and social media platforms.
- Contribute to and maintain departmental quality standards through exceptional presentation, listening and analytical skills.
- Manage various ad hoc projects as needed to support commercial, corporate and brand efforts.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communication, Business Management or related field, 1-3 years of experience in marketing or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Fully Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – across multiple audiences including clients, team members, media, partners and vendors.
- Strong multichannel content development skills.
- Experienced with WordPress, Microsoft Office, social media platforms and general content management systems.
- Basic design development skills are a plus.
- Project management, cross-team collaboration and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability & transportation to travel to SD company headquarters up to 1 time per month.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to marketing@1stAssociates.com