The Vice President, Primary Servicing is responsible for the client and customer experience from onboarding through the servicing lifecycle and de-boarding. The Operations function includes ongoing relationship management, portfolio management, call center, and back-office processing for the Primary Servicing business line. The Vice President, Primary Servicing establishes the company brand with the clients and ensures that client needs are identified and proactively managed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee revenue growth and target profitability in the areas of customer experience, call center operations, portfolio management and reporting and analytics.
- Manage Project Management, Reporting and Analytics group to ensure reports and data analysis meet client needs and provide insight into the management of client’s portfolio.
- Manages performance and outcomes as related to client success and individual and team contributions within the call center.
- Direct back office operations to ensure timely and accurate posting of payments, title processing, verifications and collateral management activities.
- Oversee new client on-boarding processes.
- Responsible for overall retention of client accounts and customer and client satisfaction.
- Provide C-level executives, both internal and at client with account insights and expertise to demonstrate business trends.
- Orchestrate internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire client lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in client facing account management with responsibility for client experience, engagement and growth. Global account management preferred
- Demonstrated C-level contact and engagement experience
- Demonstrated experience leading successful, high dollar client portfolios
- Vertical industry expertise and thought leadership with proven track record of inspiring and disciplined leadership. With demonstrated track record of leading high performing teams through direct management and influence.
- High degree of business acumen and high emotional intelligence
- Strong knowledge and experience in consumer finance industry
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please click here.